Last Updated January 3, 2018
1.Who We Are. BroadwAI, LLC, is a technology company with primary offices located in New York City. BroadwAI provides services oriented towards advertising, marketing, and promoting the sale of tickets to live events.
3. Where this Policy Applies. Transactions that transpire within our Services occur, or are deemed to occur, within the United States of America (“USA”). This Policy shall be governed by the privacy and other laws and regulations of the USA. BroadwAI makes no representation or warranty that our services operate in accordance with the laws of any other nation, or that they or any part thereof, is appropriate for use in any particular nation or political subdivision (collectively referred to as “Nation”). Those who access and use our Services from another Nation do so at their own initiative and risk and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations of the Nation from which our Services are accessed. Your use of our Services is Your acknowledgement that the Services and any other products and services rendered by Us are subject to the laws and regulations of the USA.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove (“Change”) provisions of this Policy and We will endeavor to notify You of any such material Change. Any such Change shall be effective immediately. Please check back from time to time to ensure continuing familiarity with the most current version of Our Policy. You can determine whether this Policy has been revised since Your last visit to Our Site by referring to the “Last Updated” legend at the top of this Policy.
4. Your Consent. Please read this Policy carefully. Your use of our Services or Your use of other means of providing Your personal information to Us constitutes Your acceptance of this Policy without limitation, qualification or change and Your acceptance of the practices We describe herein, in Our printed materials, and in other places within our Services. If You do not agree with this Policy or any other policy on our Services, or in Our printed materials, do not use Our Services.
5. What Information We Collect. BroadwAI uses SSL or “Secure Sockets Layer”, an industry standard protocol, for completing online transactions including when We gather information from You. We collect two (2) types of information from You through the use of our Services: “Personally Identifiable Information” (or “PII”) and “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” (or “Non-PII”).
A. Personally Identifiable Information Includes. Generally, you may provide us with Personal Information when you engage with our Services. PII is information that identifies or can identify You as an individual, such as Your name, address, zip code, telephone number, e-mail address, and similar information you provide. In some cases, depending upon the technology You employ to gain access to the Internet and ultimately, Our Services, Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address may be deemed by some jurisdictions as PII.
B. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-PII is anonymous and does not identify You personally. Non-PII is generally collected through the Services from four different sources: Internet protocol addresses and web logs; cookies; pixel tags and other similar technologies; and other Non-PII that You voluntarily provide (as explained below). When You visit and interact with the Service, We and third parties with whom We have contracted to provide services to Us, may collect Non-PII (for example, a catalog of the Site pages You visit).
i.IP Protocol Addresses and Web Logs. Our Site’s web servers may automatically collect the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and log files of visitors. Your IP address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to Your computer by Your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number may be identified and logged automatically in Our server log files whenever You visit our Services, along with the time(s) of Your visit(s) and the page(s) that You visited. This information is collected in an aggregate form only and does not contain any PII. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many sites.
ii. Pixel Tags. We and Our service providers may also use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted e-mail messages to track Your use of our Chat Bot in order to provide You with more useful information and a more personalized experience the next time You visit. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1x1), that is ordinarily not visible to Site visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors’ hard drives. Pixel Tags do not contain any PII and allow Us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTMLformatted e-mail messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when an e-mail has been opened.
6. How Information We Collect Is Used.
A. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may use Non-PII to measure the number of visits to, and, average time spent on, the Services, the pages viewed as well as to diagnose problems with Our servers and to administer the Services in general. The resulting information may be used to analyze and improve the features and functionality of the Services. We reserve the right to share such Non-PII, with any number of third parties on an aggregate or other basis that does not disclose any of Your PII. In some instances, We may combine Your Non-PII with PII (such as embedding e-mail addresses in cookies). If We do combine any Non-PII with PII, the combined information will be treated as PII. This “combined” PII is not shared with third parties, except as described in this Policy.
B. Personally Identifiable Information.
i. Services. The PII You provide may be used to administer features of the Services, as well as to tailor Your experience with the Services to Your interests, to show You content in which You may be interested and to display the content according to Your preferences. We may also share Your PII with any entity with which Sponsor has an agreement in order to enhance Your experience on other websites that are part of Our business family or belong to our operating partners, or otherwise for Our affiliates’ use in accordance with this policy. To the extent We do so, We make sure that Your PII receives the same level of protection as it does on our Chat Bot. All companies affiliated with Us and any Joint Operators comply with applicable privacy and security laws applicable to them and, at a minimum, in any commercial e-mail they send to You, will give You the opportunity to choose not to receive such e-mail messages in the future. Please note that such sharing may involve the collection, use, storage, or disclosure of PII outside the US. FOR CANADIANS: Please note that such sharing may involve the collection, use, storage or disclosure of PII outside of Canada in the U.S. and therefore Your PII may be subject to access under the laws of that jurisdiction.
ii. Communications. When You provide your email address to Us, You will be automatically enrolled to receive future communications from Us. Unless You opt out, We may use Your PII to send You information about Us, Our services, as well as promotional material on behalf of companies and select partners, where and as long as permitted by applicable law.
iii. Administrative Matters. We reserve the right to contact You in the event of a change in the Policy or to notify You of other administrative matters in connection with the Services or Our business (e.g., contacting You to facilitate, complete or confirm a transaction), where permitted by applicable law. Where this information facilitates, completes or confirms a transaction with Us, or where this information may be otherwise important to Your use of the Services, You may not opt-out of receiving such communications, except where applicable law requires.
iv. Fulfillment of Requests. We may use Your PII to fulfill the purpose for which such PII was provided. Once You have registered with Our Services, forms may sometimes be pre-populated with Your PII in order to facilitate a transaction between You and Us on subsequent visits.
v. Internal Business Purposes. We may also use Your PII for Our internal business purposes, such as to target advertising, for data analysis, and for other internal purposes.
vi. Purchases. From time-to-time We may offer merchandise, ticket purchase opportunities and/or other products or services for sale from one of Our e-commerce partners. To the extent the merchandise, ticket purchase opportunities and/or other products or services are offered by one of Our ecommerce partners, such e-commerce partner will be collecting and using the PII You provide. For more information regarding Your transactions with Our ecommerce partners, please refer to Section 8.A. below.
vii. Online Surveys, Sweepstakes, and Other Promotions. We may offer other promotions on the Services (each referred to as a “Promotion”), and We may collect PII when doing so. We may use Your PII to contact You regarding Your Promotion entry, or to contact You if You win a Promotion (if applicable), where permitted by applicable law. You should carefully review the Promotions rules (if applicable) in which You participate through the Services, as they may contain additional important information about Our use of Your PII. To the extent such rules conflict with this Policy, such rules will govern that particular Promotion.
7. How Personally Identifiable Information We Collect Is Disclosed
A. Affiliate Communications and Third Party Communications. Unless You opt out, We may share Your PII with Our affiliates, including venues, producers, promoters, presenters or sponsors of events, artist representatives and fan clubs, teams, leagues and others who are involved in or bring You events. When You use our Services, You consent to allow Us to provide Your PII to these affiliates, event providers and their contractors. We share this information so these affiliates and event providers may send You announcements and notifications of events, products or services that might be of interest to You, where permitted under applicable law. For further information, please see the “Opt-Out Policy” section below.
B. Service Providers. We work with third parties who provide services including but not limited to data analysis, order fulfillment, credit card processing and other services of an administrative nature. We want for You to know that We reserve the right to share Your PII with such third parties for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide such services to Us so that We may provide Our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure these third parties treat PII in a manner comparable to how We do so.
C. Online Surveys/Sweepstakes. We may share PII collected in connection with Promotions conducted through our Chat Bots with the third-party sponsor(s) and/or the prize provider(s) of any such Promotions (irrespective of whether such Promotions are hosted by Us), or otherwise in accordance with the rules applicable to such Promotion. You should carefully review the rules, if any, of each Promotion in which You participate through the Services, as they may contain additional important information about a sponsor’s or other third parties’ use of Your PII. To the extent such rules conflict with this Policy, the rules of the particular Promotion shall apply.
D. Other Purposes. We and our Joint Operators also may disclose Your information:
i. In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency; to establish or exercise Our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, We may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to Us
ii. When We believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Our company, Our users, Our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce Our Service terms and conditions or other agreements or policies. iii. In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the reorganization or sale of Our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
8. Collection of Information by Third Parties
9. Opt-Out Policy
A.Communications. When You supply Us with PII, from time-to-time, in Our discretion, we may send you marketing information or special offers in connection with Our Services, and/or Our advertisers and other partners. Unless You opt out of receiving such communications, We may, from time to time, send You such marketing communications. FOR CANADIAN RESIDENTS: Notwithstanding the foregoing, We will not send you such marketing communications by electronic message unless You have expressly consented to receive them and have not withdrawn Your consent in accordance with the following.
If You no longer desire to receive the commercial e-mails We send, You may do so by clicking on the link at the bottom of the e-mail that says “unsubscribe,” “opt out”, or “To update your email preferences or to be removed from our lists”. It may take up to 10 days for Us to process an opt-out request. Even if You have unsubscribed from receiving third party promotional e-mails from Us, We may send You other types of important e-mail communications without offering You the opportunity to opt out of receiving them, where permitted by law. These may include customer service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys. Please note that opting out of receiving promotional email communications will affect only future communications from Us. If We already provided Your information to a third party before You changed Your preferences or updated Your information, You may have to change Your preferences directly with that third party as well.
B. Affiliate and Third Party Communications. From time-to-time, You may be provided with the opportunity to opt-in to receive offers directly from third parties. Once You have opted in to such opportunities, unless You opt out to accept any such offer(s), any PII provided to Us for such purposes may be shared with third-party partner(s), to allow such third parties to provide You with valuable information You may enjoy. If You would prefer that We no longer share Your PII with Our affiliates and/or with third parties for their marketing purposes, You may opt-out of such future sharing at any time by following the procedure above, provided however, You may not be able to opt out of certain third party offers that are displayed on Our Services except where applicable law requires. If We already provided Your information to a third party before You changed Your preferences or updated Your information, You may have to change Your preferences on information directly with that third party as well.
10. Use of This Chat Bot by Children Under the Age of 13 Prohibited. Our Services are not developed with the intention that they will be used by minors and specifically, they are not directed to children age thirteen (13) or younger. We request that any such person under the age of thirteen (13) years old not use our Chat Bot. If a parent or guardian believes that his or her child may have provided Us with PII, for example, by misrepresenting his or her age, that parent or guardian should contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the particulars of the information We are alleged to have collected. If We learn that a child under the age of thirteen (13) years old has provided Us PII We will immediately delete all such information. For additional information regarding the use of the Internet by minors visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for tips from the Federal Trade Commission on protecting kids’ privacy online http://www.onguardonline.gov/topics/kids-privacy.aspx
11. Security of Your PII. While We take reasonable steps to safeguard PII under Our control, unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of storing data can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. As such, We cannot guarantee that information supplied by You, including PII, will not be accessed on Our servers, or intercepted while being transmitted to Us over the Internet. We assume no liability for any damages You may suffer as a result of interception, alteration or misuse of information during such transfers. If You have reason to believe that there has been any breach of the security of the Services, please contact Us at email@example.com.
12. Limitation of Liability. BroadwAI will not under any circumstances be liable to You for any consequential, incidental or special damages (including but not limited to lost profits) arising out of Your use of our Services, even if apprised of the likelihood of such damages occurring. Notwithstanding the foregoing, BroadwAI’s liability is limited to the actual cost of any product or service purchased by You through Our Services.
13. Contacting Us Regarding Our Services. If You have any questions concerning this Policy, Our privacy practices or Your PII, You may send them by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly You should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in Your e-mail correspondence with Us. You must send any official correspondence to:
BroadwAI LLC, 319 Union Street #1, Brooklyn, NY 11231
14. Your California Privacy Rights. If You are a California resident, You have the right to request information about how We share certain categories of personal information with third parties. California law gives You the right to send Us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
A. the categories of information We disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
B. the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
C. if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
15. Do Not Track Please note that we do not respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a/ DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers. For information regarding protecting Your data online, refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website located at www.ftc.gov.